… in giving a gift with meaning this year? Keep reading!
For at least a decade now our Family Christmas theme of giving gifts has been to re-use, re-purpose or up-cycle. There is so much fun in this, and we sometimes find ourselves learning a new skill along the way.
Do you like the idea of re-using for gifts this year? This is where we can help……
Before I give you some cool ideas, please take time to make a list of all the people you wish to give a gift to this Year!!
Next…sit … and visualise each person…and feel the JOY the person gets from receiving a gift they LOVE from you. As the next few days pass pay attention to things around you.
Maybe you are at the local op-shop and see something that you know a person on your list will LOVE, or you see a piece of furniture on buy/swap/sell and you know you could spruce it up and your sister will LOVE it!!
Maybe a friend calls you and asks you to go to the Eumundi markets for a day trip (do you know that there are so many amazing stalls and shops offering high quality handmade products at the Eumundi Markets?).
Check out Cutlery Creations the man who has been creating Australian animals and insects from silverware for almost 30years. A master in his craft bringing real life into re-using materials. Cutlery Creations extensive range is a gift that has real value and I hear time and time again from customers that “it was the best gift they received”. Noosa Artisan is proud stockist of this amazing range.
SOME IDEAS FOR YOU FROM NOOSA ARTISAN
- Maybe you have an old coin from your grandfathers collection? You could have this made into a up-cycled coin bracelet for your mum as a gift from you and her father.
- Perhaps you have a few of Nan’s antique silver spoons in your drawer? Bring them in or send a photo to our email address and we will tell you what you can have made from them. Maybe you can share pieces with your sisters, nieces and daughters, so you all get to have something to wear and a keepsake from your nan.
Apart from these few ideas that we can help you with at Noosa Artisan, we also stock a huge range of up-cycled products, including Bullet products, bags from Denim, up-cycled fabric pendants, tyre belts and cuffs and our extensive range of jewellery and homeware made from silverware cutlery. Call in to see us, we are so happy to help you find that unique present.
FEEDBACK FROM OUR WORKSHOPS
The “Make your own Spoon Ring” workshops were really enjoyable. Here’s what people said;
- – “Lorenzo taught us traditional methods to make our silver spoon ring, also how to use a dremel to sand and polish if we wished.” @phunkyhandmade
- – “Workshop was great and hopefully down the track I can get together some tools needed to make more” @fibreandclaybylyn
- – “I highly recommend this workshop . Great morning had by all” @babyliciosvintageinspired
- – “wow, what an awesome workshop today…so excited to try myself, have already bought myself a dremel on the way home. So inspired, thank you.” @angelasphotos11
To enquire about workshops for 2019 Please email email@example.com .
NOOSA ARTISAN s NEXT EVENTS
- WOODFORD Folk Festival, 27th December 2018- 1st January 2019. Noosa Artisan’s 8th consecutive year at Woodford and is something our whole family likes to be part of. If you would like a little taste of what Woodford is like , watch this clip.. https://vimeo.com/238156698 and if you like this video please share.
- TAMWORTH COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL, 18th January- 27th Yes that’s right 10 day Music festival. Noosa Artisan’s 6th consecutive year and our customers keep asking us back. Check out this clip from Tamworth.
Angela and Lorenzo